3D MODELLING - FINAL PROJECT


Helen Angelia (0336203)

3D Modelling

Final Project - Character Design



FINAL PROJECT: CHARACTER DESIGN

For our final project, we needed to make a character design. As for my character, I wanted to make my Film Studies and Cinematography character that is a 9 years old girl who is cursed to become a doll.

And it's quite hard working my final project because my laptop couldn't download Zbrush or it will break down, so I need to use Maya for making my 3D Character Design.





Reference Images 










Process in Maya 2019






Character Design Final Outcome


3D Modelling Compilation


Compilation Poster


REFLECTION

I'm actually quite surprise that I can actually make a character design (anime chibi) in Maya. Supposedly, it will be much better if only I have Zbrush, but unfortunately I don't have it. I might going to crack some softwares when semester break and play again with maya and Zbrush and maybe now Substance Painter.

I actually feel a little depressed because I've let Mr. Kannan down. He was so nice to the students, always ask if we need help or not, but eventually we disappointed him in the end. If there's any way I can make Mr. Kannan happy, then I should practice more and more until I can finally see a smile on his face. It's strange, but I don't feel like giving up yet.










Comments

Popular Posts