DIGITAL PHOTOGRAPHY & IMAGING - PROJECT 1


15.10.18 - 05.11.18 (Week 8 - Week 10)

Helen Angelia (0336203)

Digital Photography and Imaging

Project 1 - Recomposition of Jacek Yerka's Artwork



INSTRUCTIONS

Module Information Booklet (MIB)





PROGRESS OF JACEK YERKA'S ARTWORK

For this project, we were told to make a recomposition of Jacek Yerka's artwork for our first project. The lecturers said that we can use anything that we have learned for this project. But first, we need to choose one of the artwork of Jacek Yerka's that we wanted to work on.

I chose to do this artwork for my Jacek Yerka.


Fig 1.1
Jacek Yerka's Artwork

We were only allowed to download pictures from free stock photos to avoid copyrights. But if free stock photos doesn't have what we need, we can choose pictures from Google.










Fig 1.2
First References of Jacek Yerka's


















Fig 1.3
Second References of Jacek Yerka's


There wasn't really much I could do for my Jacek Yerka's artwork beside putting all of them in orders and add shadow and highlights. After making the big outline like picture below, I just need to add the mini-things of Jacek yerka's Artwork.


Fig 1.4
Jacek Yerka's Artwork First Attempt

This is my first attempt in making Jacek Yerka's artwork. When I showed this to Mr. Jeffrey, he wants me to make changes in it. It's not really good to see and it's just like I'm just putting stuffs in photoshop and it didn't turn out good. I was too lazy remaking it, so I made a new one.



Fig 1.5
Jacek Yerka's Background (before adding things)


Fig 1.5
Jacek Yerka's Final Outcome

And this is my final outcome of Jacek Yerka's artwork after having feedbacks and directions of how to make it better. 


Comments

Popular Posts