DIGITAL PHOTOGRAPHY & IMAGING - FINAL PROJECT


13.11.18 - 07.12.18 (Week 12 - Week 15)

Helen Angelia (0336203)

Digital Photography & Imaging

Final Project - Cinemagraph (Surrealism Parallax)



INSTRUCTIONS


Module Information Book (MIB)






PROGRESS OF CINEMAGRAPH


For the final project, we can make our own surrealistic or from surrealistic artwork like Jacek Yerka's. And for my final project, I chose to do Salvador Dali's artwork.


Fig 1.1
Salvador Dali's Artwork

After I found the artwork that I wanted to work on, I started to find references.






Fig 1.2
Salvador Dali's References








Fig 1.3
Salvador Dali's References 2






Fig 1.3
Salvador Dali's References 3



After I found the pictures I wanted from Pexels, Unsplash and Google, I started to begin my work.


Fig 1.4
Salvador Dali Background


Fig 1.5
Salvador Dali Final Outcome


I showed this to Mr. Hafiz for feedbacks before animating it in Adobe After Effects. He asked me if I took this from the real Salvador Dali's painting. And I said no, because it was all from free stock photos. I only add shadows and highlights.



After getting approval from Mr. Hafiz, I moved on to After Effects to animate it. At first, I only moved the ship, sea and clouds and when I showed it to Mr. Hafiz, he wants me to make the butterfly wings flap and told me to ask Mr. Jeffrey to teach me how to do it.

But unfortunately, there was no more Mr. Jeffrey's class, so he helps me by sending me Youtube Video to learn how to make the butterfly wings flap.



Fig 1.6
Adobe After Effects


Fig 1.7
Adobe Media Encoder



Here is the Youtube link to my artwork:



Comments

Popular Posts