3D MODELLING - PROJECT 2


Helen Angelia (0336203)

3D Modelling

Project 2 - House Model Texturing



PROJECT 2: HOUSE MODEL TEXTURING

For the second project, we needed to add texture into the model. I tried to search for free textures online since I haven't been able to do hand painting on Photoshop. There might still be lacking in my texturing because I was having a hard time with it. Turns out that texturing is more challenging than modelling. However, this doesn't mean that I'll give up, it even makes me want to do more.



Reference Image



Process in Maya 2019










Final Outcome of House Model Texturing



REFLECTION

Mr. Kannan said the texture uses same ones, and I should put more variations on it when it comes to texturing to make it look expensive and attractive. But I'm actually quite happy even though it's not perfect. It's like coming back to my childhood where I would play houses like that with plain colours and textures, but it's already enough to tell children that those are textures and paint and house.

I really like it when I modelled the house. it's the first time I have improved from before and I feel even more excited to do another modelling and will carefully learn texturing from there.

Comments

Popular Posts