DESIGN RESEARCH METHODOLOGY - RESEARCH


24.04.19 - 15.05.19 (Week 4 - Week 7)

Helen Angelia (0336203)

Design Research Methodology

Research



LECTURES

Lecture 1

24.04.19 (Week 4)

For this week, we were explained about what is critical review and how to write it.




Lecture 2: -

01.05.19 (Week 5)

There are no lectures for this week as it is a public holiday.


Lecture 3

08.05.19 (Week 6)

For this week, we were taught mostly about qualitative and quantitative research.






Lecture 4: -

15.05.19 (Week 7)

There are no lectures this week as we are continuing our critical reviews.



CRITICAL REVIEW

At the first week of doing the research, I have already found all 10 article journals related to the my research topic and I just needed to do my critical review.


Fig 1.1
10 Article Journals

Here is my critical reviews:




FEEDBACK

General Feedback: For writing critical review, we shouldn't be too relax or underestimate it, because we need to review and critic the articles critically. If we're doing it in a hurry, it could affects the quality of our writings.

Specific Feedback: Dr. Hayati said that I shouldn't use first point of view, as in using "I" or "we", but we need to use the third party as we need to be objective in criticising. Dr. Hayati said I should add more critical review and my own opinion of what can be improved in the articles.




Comments

Popular Posts